BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Welcome to my blog

First date of love


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Recently

              Recenly,I and him has many arguement .

             One day,he inform me that He gonna to sweden  soon,
             because he wanna continue his study to one of the university for sweden,
            He told me that  the university is one of the top university ,
           After my STPM, He will go there for few month to arrange all those stuff,
          When i heard all these stuff, first of my mind come out is heartbreaking,
           Because he wil  leave me alone in Malaysia and go there to study,
       I'm told him how am my feeling but he seem decide go there is best choice,
          He also inform me go there to study just for three year and these year's time will pass faster,
           because both of us are further study too.
        But when you alone facing those year and time ,do those time will pass faster?
        When you feel lonely, do you know how lonely is it?
    
       Otherwise,If he go there to study,maybe is the best choice for him,
       Because he is  talent ,if he stay in malaysia to study ,will only just waste his time,
      Malaysia not suitable for him.
     Someone asked me if you complete your stpm ,what you want to do?
   I'm give one answer is further my study in local university,because I'm have no choice .
 If can , I will say if i'm able to study in overseas , I'm also hope to go overseas to further my study.

    If you know something well ,does not mean you can look down upon people ,
   How you know one day the person who you look down before can success than you.

0 comments: