BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Welcome to my blog

First date of love


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A brand new feeling

      How many people can understanding other's feeling?
I know he was working game creator and have to work in night time.
      I am also trying to be a good and responsible  partner for him,
but i am cannot do so.
When people blame on him and give him too much stress,
I know just because of me,they only will blame on him nor me,
but I stay beside him and understand his feeling a little bit.
He just need someone to understand his feeling and support him,
but no one really understand and want to know him well,
If someone without supporting,the person may giving up easily and soon loss hope,
a little bit stress will give some motive to a person to success his pathway,
but too much stress or pressure may causing people hard to breathe and lost his spiritual.
And he was told me that sometimes he wanna giving up himself
just because too much stress and tense in his life.

*A moral supporting is a great supporting for a persom who willing to achieve his goal,
especially a supporting from family member and  outsider can give a great motive to other.
A little bit stress or pressure can encourage people to do better,
but over stress or pressure may causing people giving up easily even hard to breathe.

0 comments: