BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Welcome to my blog

First date of love


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Sunday, February 20, 2011

The happening of yesterday

Yesterday night,he had a bad mood,and use not good voice to reply my question
but I felt that no need quarrel with him and keep silent to him
When he drove the car to fetch me back,his speed is speed up and I was
disunderstood.
after that when the time is about twelve something,I saw two message from him
to explain why him like that.And I also reply to him.
He sais all the lesson for him,and one of the lesson is he force me to study
just because want me know is for my own good and can secure the better future.
And however the life is difficult,he also never give up to me.
What are he thnking just for my own good and sometimes I'm can accept it well.
After that,he apologize to me and is ok to me.

0 comments: