BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Welcome to my blog

First date of love


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Who can tell me wealth is more important or health is more important?
sometimes I'm think about it,maybe wealth can secure a better life
but sometimes when yours love ones is sick,maybe you get some bad feeling
like me when my love ones is getting sick or not feeling well,my feeling is sad and my mood is not so good,
even I will think health will more important than wealth,
but maybe some people will disagree with me, just because now the world is become materialistic,so they will think wealth is more important than health,
without money cannot do anything,got money can do anything.
But if you got money and you is not healthy,can you do anything you want to do without anxiety.
But if you got money and you have a good healthy,I can tell you you sure can do anything without anxiety.

0 comments: