BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Welcome to my blog

First date of love


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Saturday, February 26, 2011

My feeling

           My march's exam is coming soon and I'm want to keep my last final exam muet's band

           One day,my classmate Jia weng told me that before that I'm had ambitoius to score some   
          subject and last time I'm never lazy to do revision.
          But now I'm already change and lazy to do revision,even the exam is near the corner.
         Yesterday,he told me that he got a great job and the post is branch manager,
         and I'm felt that when he get the post,will become a busy person and will can't beside me everytime,
       but when the situation stuck in my mind, I felt depressed because the time we get along with each 
      other will less than before that.
      
         The situation same with my sister and her boyfiriend,when my sister study local Uniwersiti in 
        labuan and leave her boyfriend in here to working,but they just can get along with each other in
       few month,because my sister few month come back each time,when they meet each other,
       they will treasure that time very much and appreciate it.
    But how can my sister can do this?For me ,maybe a selfish person and just want my love ones can always beside me.But now I'm no longer can just stand by my side and think about his feeling.
 what can i do for him is just give supporting for him to working and earn more money to secure a better future life.When his busying with his own job,maybe I can try harder to keep the feeling and do revise to make myself busy to don't think too much.


                           Same thing is just hope the time can past faster.

0 comments: