BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Welcome to my blog

First date of love


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Saturday, February 19, 2011

When I was decide

When I was working as coordinator in one company,
I was thinking about how to continue my study and choose some decision
Finaly,I was decide to study form six to be my choice,
just because my spm result was not satisfaction and I made dificult
decision is study form six to continue my study journey.
That time when I was decide ,I was not think too much and just want to
made my result complete perfectly and don't want feel regret again,
so I'm thought the choice are good choice.
But many people said if you choose to study form six is very dificult
because in one and a half year you must hardworking and make sure you
get a good result can enter the local universiti.
For me,I'm just want to complete my study journey in form six but not .
But not about enter the local universiti.

And now,my family member expecially my mother often emphasize want my
aim is finishing my form six with perfectly and enter the local
universiti to succeed my study journey.
Even he also want me succeed my form six's journey and enter the local
universiti.
Originally,my aim is not about universiti and is about complete my aim
and now everyone hope me can enter the universiti.
How can I make myself don't feel regret again and make everyone the
dreams come true?That is a big trouble for me?

0 comments: